I was invited to take part in this Meme which called Simply Successful Secrets, by Christalmond. I was asked to list habits for success that have worked for me. If you want to join in, you can read the rules here.
I’ve asked the following bloggers/Friends to try on this:
My 10 tips of success are…
1. Do not try to think too much – People tend to think too much, too detail when they face problem. Maybe the problem is not too serious, but after too much of think then become complicated & difficult to solve. So, for me, I will treat all the problem as simple easy problem, and I can easily solve all of them.
2. We need help from other – We are lonely ranger in work life, we need help from colleagues, friends or boss… Do not feel shy to ask for help, and you’ll be sorry for not solving the problem on time.
3. Be calm – People who get angry easily would not win the battle, simple like that.
4. Think positive – People need to think positive all the time, if we think negative, the negative result will come out. Detail refer to here
5. Reading is our best friend – We can find everything in Books. I like to read, I read everyday. No matter, comic, magazine, newspaper, website, blogs & etc… I think the most important books we need to read is Bible.
6. Stay happy & cheerful – I always try my best to make myself happy. I collect all the jokes surrounding and try to cheer other people, and at the same time, I cheer myself too.
7. Be a helpful person – I always believe that “I help people, people will help me too!” and it’s work!
8. Confident – Self confident is needed. We need this, we really need this. In chinese saying, If you do not have self confident, you lost 90% of the battle before you go to battle. We should have this thinking “If you think you can, you can”. We got nothing to lose, we come to this world with nothing, and we no need to scare of losing anything even we lost in our battle. So, fight for our life, our pride.
9. Luck – I think I’m a son of god, I always have a very lucky day. When I face problem, I always got the 3rd party to help me (sometime, I do not even know that person). I always got the right person to help me at the right time. I believe in god, I knew he always stand beside me to guide me. That’s not luck, is god.
10. Support – Everybody need support, I equipedhe 9 items above because I got support from my love one. Without her, I’m nothing. So, all we need is to find a person who always stand there to support you, no matter what condition, even though everyone turn against you, but she/he is still the who let you know “You still have hope, you have me indeed!”
Emmm… These are my little tips of success, hope it may help you…